We all know that to grow, plants and flowers need water and light to grow. Well, what if you were told that we as humans are no different and that our physical bodies soak up the environment that surrounds us like sponges? If you’ve ever noticed a feeling of being uncomfortable in a specific group setting, it’s likely due to there being a mix of energy and emotions present within the space.
Can You Absorb Energy From Other People?
A recent groundbreaking study found that plants can absorb energy from other plants, which also provides evidence to believe that humans can also absorb energy from one another similarly. A study conducted at Bielefeld University among Professor Dr. Olaf Kruse’s research concluded for the first time that the plant green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii can not only engage in photosynthesis but also holds an alternative source of energy which it can draw from other plants.
Food calories, minerals from water, sunlight taken in from our surroundings, as well as oxygen- it’s evident, we as humans require necessary energies to flourish and grow. Plants are no different, as sunlight, food, water, and carbon dioxide are essential for their growth.
The study observed small green alga species over a period where it was unable to receive its typical sources of energy. Because of the insufficient resources, the alga specimens began to pull energies from the single-cell plants around them. This was able to be accomplished by creating enzymes which digested the cellulose from the surrounding plants to obtain the properties to grow.
Professor Kruse stated, “This is the first time that such a behavior has been confirmed in a vegetable organism. That algae can digest cellulose contradicts every previous textbook. To a certain extent, what we are seeing is plants eating plants.” In comparing this behavior to human beings, Kruse implies that this is exactly why certain people may feel the unsettling uncomfortableness when immersed in specific surroundings.
While Dr. Olivia Bader-Lee believes now would be the best time to begin exploring the field of bioenergy, she states, “When energy studies become more advanced in the coming years, we will eventually see this translated to human beings as well. The human organism is very much like a plant, it draws needed energy to feed emotional states and this can essentially energize cells or cause increases in cortisol and catabolize cells depending on the emotional trigger.”
How To Stay Grounded And Avoid Energy Vampires
So how can you clear your space and prevent energy drains in knowing this information? Here are several energy tools to practice ensuring the energy around you remains as one that doesn’t drain you.
- Stay Focused & CenteredInstead of your analyzer or ego self, if you are centered within your spiritual self, you already know you can sense when something has moved and shifted into your space. You can easily let go of other people’s energy that does not align with your intentions. Nature can feel uplifting and energizing, so if you’re feeling depleted, simply taking time to be within nature, or even a walk outside can help ground you and bring you present.
- What We Resist PersistsResistance will only keep the unwanted energies you are looking to avoid in your space. If you do tend to feel uncomfortable around certain groups or individuals, instead of resistance as a form of protecting yourself, imagine being clear or invisible so when someone seems to be an energy succubus, it will pass right through you as opposed to sticking to you.
- Indulge In Personal SpaceIf we don’t honor our personal space, including honoring our boundaries we are more vulnerable and susceptible to receiving it. Sea salt has been used for centuries for cleansing auras and personal space. Try taking a bath in sea salt, or even utilizing sage to cleanse yourself if you are feeling negative energy in your space. When we have our own confident energies within our space, there is less room for others to enter.
As science continues to progress through the years, the awareness and openness towards potential possibilities in regard to energy continue to grow. So now that we are knowingly aware of how our energies can travel, be sure to remain present within your true self. Stay grounded in your own positive energy, there’s an abundance of it to go around.
Learn more at https://www.healthy-holistic-living.com
If you like this post you will also enjoy:
- Woman Proves Sound Can Cure ANYTHING!.
- The Healing Power of Illness.
- Hysterical or Superhuman Strength.
- The Unlimited Potential Of The Human Being: 4 Healing Stories.